Monday 30 July 2007

Sweater Marathon almost at an end

And thank goodness for that! This sweater marathon has made for some very boring blog posts!

I sailed through the first and second sweaters, the third was no problem, and the front and back of the fourth were a breeze. BUT I've just got stuck on the sleeves of the fourth and final sweater. I just can't seem to get into the knitting at all. I've taken to doing housework - anything but knit these **%%$$!! sleeves! ;0) I've even got my lunch ready for work tomorrow - I normally run round like a headless chicken trying to get my lunch together approximately 10 minutes after I'm supposed to have left the house! *LOL*

But I'm hoping that tomorrow will bring a better knitting mojo and I'll get these flipping sleeves finished. I'm knitting them both at the same time - I get too bored otherwise!

Apart from sweater knitting, I have been doing the odd few rows on a cotton cardi for DS in some very cheap cotton yarn in purpley blues. (Just to relive the boredom, y'know) It's looking nice and hopefully by the end of this week, I'll have some not-quite-FO photos.

My next project is going to be a baby blanket for my cousin, same as the cream one I posted a photo of recently, but this time in a very pale pink. This should hopefully take about 3 days and then I'm going to do some knitting for ME! :0)

No comments: