Sunday 8 July 2007

MS3 - Clue 2 finished


This is Clue 2 of MS3 which I finished about half an hour ago. I really must invest in some black material to take these photographs on - using the seat of my best black work trousers just doesn't cut it somehow! Brings a whole new meaning to "does my bum look big in this?" !!!
I'm really enjoying this pattern so far. I have no idea what the theme could be, although the next bit of pattern looks like it will be honeycombs and the first bit now looks a bit scarab beetle -y to me. But who knows!?!
I'm really enjoying knitting with this yarn - Posh Yarn Cecilia cobweb laceweight. It's in the Marmalade colourway and has a very subtle variegation running through it.
Roll on next Friday and Clue 3!

8 comments:

Annette said...

That looks stunning, Linda and the marmalade works really well with the pattern.. you're right it does look like a beetle... I was a bit late signing up to MS3 and am waiting for some laceweight from the Yarn Yard to start mine. So pleased you got the button to work! And a belated Happy Birthday too!

Linda said...

Thanks Annette for the comments and I'm so glad I got the button sorted at last. :0) Looking at some of the other photos on the MS3 Yahoo site, some Clue 1s look like a face - I can definitely see eyes in some of them!

Joy said...

That looks lovely Linda - I have seen a few of these now and each one looks so very different.

I wasn't sure I was up to this challenge just yet!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that's looking gorgeous.

And belated Happy Birthday!

LittleBerry said...

Looks absolutley gorgeous Linda :)

belaybunny said...

wow, that's lovely. I hope you weren't wearing the trousers at the time ;) !! Are you still going to the crochet course in august?

Linda said...

LOL @ Christina! :0)

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Christina - I am still going on the crochet course in August - I'm counting down the days. I can't wait. :0)

belaybunny said...

yay - I'll see you there then!!!