Saturday 21 July 2007

FO Picture of MS3 Clue 3

This is Clue 3 finished. Melanie said that her shawl measured 25" long at this point - mine measures 20" long, so I think I'll take the option of adding in one extra repeat. That should give me a finished length (roughly) of 71". The width is about 15". I could probably block it more aggressively than it's pinned out here though.

Talking about pins, I found a pack of 20 T-pins/quilter's pins in Hobbycraft recently for under £3.00. They work wonderfully with my new foam blocks. ;0)

4 comments:

Kai said...

MS3 is looking great! Will have to pop down to HobbyCraft at some point soon.. :)

Joy said...

Isn't it looking lovely :)

Anonymous said...

looks great linda, but did you know K&J did T pins for 89p?????? and a pack of 40 too

Soo said...

I love the red for the Mystery Stole - really gorgeous.