Thursday 19 July 2007

I fibbed - there is a sock photo

Yes, I did indeed fib earlier when I said there wouldn't be any sock photo tonight. I managed to finish the back of sweater #3 more quickly than I thought I would, so instead of casting on for the front (that can wait until tomorrow) I thought I'd finish the rib on DH's Serpentine socks.

Can I please make it clear - that is HIS bit of hairy leg in the photo. It does NOT belong to me! ;0)

I'm using 2 x 2.5mm Addi Turbo circs and Angel Yarns 4ply sock yarn in shade #3032 - Sage Tweed - which is more heathery green/grey IRL. If you click the link, it's the large picture at the top right of the page. It's definitely more of a "manly" colour, which is why I've decided that DH can have this pair. Plus he's been moaning at me because I never knit any socks for him. I have no argument for this, however, because I've knit 40-plus socks so far - and not one pair have been for him. No wonder he's feeling left out. ;0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.