Sunday 24 December 2006

Almost 60!!!!



60 things made this year, that is ;) This hat is #59 - and the mittens to match will hopefully be # 60 .... but who knows what will happen between now and 31st December!?!

This is a double moss stitch hat knitted in Colinette Cadenza DK in colourway Jay. It took about 30g so I'm hoping the leftover 20g will make the mittens. Fingers crossed!

And so quick to make too - about 3-4 hours in total.

This yarn is lovely to knit with - really soft and beautiful colours, too. I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

belaybunny said...

Almost 60 projects, that's impressive, you must be a super-speedy knitter. I think I must have done about 30 projects this year, but quite a few hats and scarves - do they count - lol!!

belaybunny said...

PS, forgot to say hope you all had a fab christmas and I love the lexi picture and the jay hat for your DS. It suits him much better than it would have my DD :)

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your allknittingnosleeping.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George