Saturday 2 December 2006

*Dips Toe into Blogland*

Okay, I've finally had a breather from knitting and decided to create my own blog. I've thought about it for a while - so now here I am. I am a self-confessed serial knitter - if I'm not actually knitting, I'm planning my next project, organising my WIPs (unfortunately there are many), trying to organise my working hours around knitting or reading about knitting. I even dream about it. I'm a hopeless case. ;) Hopefully I'll be able to post some photos to prove that I actually do knit! Here goes .............

2 comments:

Holly Burnham said...

I think the first step in any addiction is admiting you have a problem....so, you've admitted you're a knitaholic....do you feel on your way to a cure?

I'm looking forward to more confessions regarding your knitting obsession........

My best,
Old Knitter

belaybunny said...

welcome to blogland. have added you to my favourites. and I agree with you, dust, what's that? ;) belaybunny