Friday 18 May 2007

Wonderwool Wales - 19th May, 2007

Tomorrow, I'm going to Wonderwool Wales. I can't wait! I'm so excited I probably won't sleep tonight. :0) But that won't be a good idea because I've got to get up at 6 a.m. and I'm driving me and Debz there. *LOL*

We're booked onto the "Introduction to Spinning" workshop at 12.15 p.m. - DH said that if I come home with a spinning wheel, he's moving out! (If I'd known that was all it was going to take, I'd have done it years ago!! *LOL*)

I've got some cash and can't wait to get my hot little mitts on all that luscious yarn. :0) No doubt, there'll be some yarn prOn photos tomorrow!!

3 comments:

belaybunny said...

Have fun, I'm very envious, as DH has to work, so I'm not allowed to go!! Looking forward to seeing what you buy though, maybe just a small spinning wheel? ;)

Anonymous said...

Have loads of fun. We'll be looking forward to pics of your haul.

Knittings Nice! said...

Hope you have lots of S.E.X...HAVE FUN