Monday 21 May 2007

Tag - You're It!

I've been tagged by Knitting's Nice. I *promise* I will blog 8 random facts about myself, but not tonight. I'm just in a bit of a "bleurgh" mood. Can't quite explain it really. I don't want to knit, I don't want to surf the web, I don't want to watch telly, but I don't want to go to bed either. *sigh* I've tried knitting socks, a baby cardi, a bag - all WIPs I've got on the go but can't seem to get anywhere with at the moment. I get like this occasionally when I've got too many WIPs on the go at once. I usually remedy the "bleurgh" feeling by casting on a new WIP. *rolls eyes*! Not this time though. I WILL reduce my WIP pile ..... I WILL reduce my WIP pile ..... *LOL* So, I'll have a think tomorrow and try to come up with 8 interesting facts for tomorrow night's blog. :0)

1 comment:

Knittings Nice! said...

Oh know that bleurgh feeling only too well...sometimes I think its life in general and (cough) being a WOMAN.....anyway hope you feel ok with yourself soon...mine generally lasta a day or 3 and then best foot forward.