Friday 9 February 2007

Nothing to do but knit socks :)

It's been snowing here since 7.30 this morning with no sign of stopping. We have about 10 inches now so there's no chance of getting out anywhere today.

Which gives me plenty of time to knit socks. YAY!! I finished these for DS yesterday. He's almost 5 years old and has size 10 feet so they knit up pretty quickly. The yarn was from a German seller on Ebay but I can't remember the name, sorry. It's Inox Sox 4 Color, knit on 2.5 mm circs, toe up with a stretchy sewn cast off. I didn't particularly like the colour in the ball but I'm happy with it now it's knit up.

I'm now onto the second pair for DS (just turned the heel) and he's already picked out which colour he wants for his next pair. Good job I have nothing else to do today! :)



No comments: